The clinic has reopened, and we have taken into account all recommendations of the National Board of Health in our work organization to ensure your and the staff's safety and security:
- No waiting time in the waiting room, please arrive on time, not before
- Good distance between patients
- Introductory interviews are conducted over Skype, Facetime or the phone
- All patients who have symptoms of Covid-19 infection should contact us as their treatment must be postponed
- Employees do not come to work if they have signs of illness or have been in close contact with infected persons
- We have extra cleaning of handles and surfaces where infection can be transmitted
- Our cleaning already follows NIR (National Infectious Medicine Guidelines) and has been audited by DDKM and the Danish Agency for Patient Safety
We have allocated extra capacity to carry out all treatments.
Our phone is open Monday to Friday from 9-14, Saturdays and bank holidays from 9-12.
We look forward to seeing you again.
The Staff, Dansk Fertilitetsklinik